Pages

Saturday, January 25, 2020

Be with You

Be with You
The sweet voice likes the rhythm of piano, enchanting my mind
The vibrant and glare in your eyes sparks, lighting my feeling
There is no day without your surprise, creating joys like sunshine
The nice walk we have full of teases and laughs, warming my heart
Sharing the day with a cup of tea already so sweet without honey
Your call “what are you doing? “breaking between my dreams and reality
Your shadow will be mingled with your hugs and kisses, painting my night
Missing you in a flash of thought between my rush hour
Is it impossible not having you in my life
You are everywhere in my heart, in my mind, in my eyes
I can see the love even when you are mad with me.
Do you think you are the one for me like you’ve always said?
“Yes of course “even though   think you are more a half of my self
It is such a beautiful feeling when we are together
I Thank You God that we have found each other.

Image result for lilac flower







No comments:

Post a Comment