Pages

Monday, January 14, 2019

Who am I


Who am I …?
The one who lost in the wind
The one who has no shadow
The one who walks alone

Related image


I am who always miss the fragrance of purple lilac in spring
My eyes are always clinging to ponder the beauty of colors during the fall
Who loves the smells of the cutting green grass or the smells of the earth when it is pouring rain
I am who cries on my pillow because of missing you
Who don’t know how to show my love like I wanted to

Image result for sufism art magic

Who am I?
I am the one who always speak with my heart
Who hate the arrogance and cruelty
 I am the one who born with the pure wisdom
Being raised up in the realm of mystic


Image result for sufism art

 I believe your love is eternity
Binding in my spirit and body  
I truly believe you know me
While I am still searching and wondering
dearly

Related image

No comments:

Post a Comment