Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

Where are you?




Where are you? My eyes are longing for you
My mind is restless, my heart is aching, where are you?
Do you know, I have never been stop looking for you
I 've never been stop searching for you
Because I just realized that you have always been there
In every corner of my heart
In the other side of my mind

You, are remind me of my promise that was empty
You, are echoing in my heartbeat whenever I feel so guilty
You are hanging like a shadow every time I saw tears full of pain
Deep in my heart, I admitted “how cruel I am “
And “how nasty I can be”

Now, when my time is almost over, you are become a shadow on my sight
You‘d taken a part in my heart where no one else can reside
How come I feel that you  were there always, but in the same time you were gone,, disappeared…. Vanished!

I just want to tell you how so sorry I am, I know deep inside I feel that I don’t deserved your forgiveness. Not for this life….
But I do miss you in every single beat of my heart; I miss you more than anything in this life

If you are there somewhere…., If you are there anywhere…
Would you please give me a sign or a clue?
How do I ever find you, with no time on my hand, with no strength on my body?
But I do have a light in my heart that is burning, from the warmth of your love, from your kindness, from your devotion that I had shuttered.

Where are you?




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i shared your link on my facebook page
very nice
roxana

Barkah Atikah said...

Sure ..., No problem at all, and thanks for checking out my blog

Post a Comment