Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Pella Daetia ( Magic is My Creature)

"Magic is my creature"


I fly away  up to the cloud, riding the wind,  so nice.... the wind  is touching all over my skin,   soft , tender and soothing. I close my eyes, I let  my body floating,  I am... riding the waves of the wind
When I open my eyes I see the colorful sky, the clouds so beautiful blushing with the ray of sunlight
I feel like in the center of Eden, delightful , magnificent!

Blue Light Angel AwkeningI fly lower, I want  to lay down on the softness of the thin clouds and it wides like a spread of a  light purple satin, I let my mind free...and a lucid picture take all over my mind  "a creature"  that I  just see lately on the other side of the green mountain that towering  surround others hills, valleys, rocks, rivers, and jungles
A creature that had  stole a beat from my heart  and make my mind wondered and wondered  in the darkest night


I like to hide and see him closely, He look so fascinating : what a big eyes! bright full, his nose and lips perfectly lining, like a sculpture create with magics, he makes a  funny sound, and I can see that he  has  pointed kind of ears. His skin is  magenta , and it has a symbol  on his chest, he reminds me of  sunset . 
 I see there is a women too!  she is more beautiful than everything I ever see....she is like the softest roses petals, like you would dream to touch and smell it and will never get enough of it.
Her eyes like a striking light that capture your soul  like a sharp knife stabs right through your heart
Her eyes make me can not breath and move what a beautiful women can be! 


Now, I have a secret , a forbidden one! My lung is full and my chest is a little bit heavy, deep inside... I am so scared ...what if ......??? 
I know that I am not only careful to hide it, but I did prepare so many layers of power that I know Only few of  my kind can reach it with a lot of preparation;  mind, power, inner skills and that helps me calm my mind. Anyway, I keep my habit to have a visit a green tower for the sake of my heart

Painting Longing - Artist Joanna Sierko Filipowska

Every time the winds carry a scents from there, my heart is beating like a  drum, his face, his sunset skin, his eyes  is become clearer every time I  try to suppress it. I sense a  growing desire to see him with my eyes , even though I carry him with me everywhere in" essence " of my lovely creature.
 So when the night comes I light up my candle, I  feel warmth and comfortable travel with my light Descend many layers just to calm down my heart that burning from intoxication 

Deep onside me I feel so ashamed to used my power to enter an outer field
My mind keep telling me that I surfaced the boundary of secrecy of others
For my kind it will be unforgiving law with severe consequent that no one will ever imagine. This is a madness?, a sickening disease? How can I tied my mind, my desire my heart? I am  one among  the superior in my kind  ? look what I do now? I am nothing...

All I need  just a glimpse of his sight.
My light moves like flying stars. shining  and drumming with the rhythm of my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment